Super SARCA No. 1 Anchor
Suit Boats 3.8-4.5 metres
Manufactured in Australia
Hoop on the rear of the anchor ensures that the SUPER SARCA rolls over in most situations, allowing the toe to be in its best possible position to penetrate the ocean floor and reducing dragging as the fluke digs in
No more chain tangled around and between the flukes preventing the anchor from taking hold. SUPER SARCA's unique tangle-resistant design improves anchor efficiency and safety
- Unique design also creates a pumping action which sinks the anchor deeper. Teamed with the SUPER SARCA's 360° pivoting action, this makes the SUPER SARCA resistant to wind and tide changes
- Incorporates an automatic reset trip release that offers you the highest rate of recovery from rocks. When anchoring in and around bommies, reef or coral the SUPER SARCA has less chance of getting stuck and will create less damage to the environment
- Light in weight , easy to handle and contains no lead in the design to contaminate the marine environment
- Certified as high holding power anchors by the Victorian Marine Board and MSA witnessed by Loylds of London to comply with the USL code; a testament to their efficiency
- Available in top-quality 316 stainless steel or hot-dip galvanized mild steel
Easy to release on all bottom types
Mud or sand
Rock or Reef
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CHART IS A GUIDE ONLY; We recommend that you evaluate the variables listed below and choose the most suitable products for your vessel.
Anchor Type:Galvanised Anchor
Boat Length (m):3.8 - 4.5
Boat Weight (tons):1/2 T
Guide to min length of leader chain:4m of 8mm
Width (mm):310Height (mm):200Length (mm):460
Stainless Shackle Size (mm):6mm
Length: shank to fluke toe (mm):155Height: fluke to shank (mm):100
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Boat Hardware users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.